Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 2... Yes, less then 3 hrs...

Day 2... In less than 3 hours it will be day 1.. the Day I turn 40...


I'm going to start by saying I got lots of needed rest last night, and woke up bright eyes and bushy tail to start my day. I have a lot to do. I dropped Cameron off, and headed right to the store, I was out of bagels for my normal morning breakfast..

Morgan and I head home, I got ready for my run. Rob's home so Morgan can stay home.

 I decide I'm going to run 8.4 so tomorrow I can finish off with 6 and make my 40 miles the day I turn 40.. So since Monday I have run 40 miles. Goal reached. I will be running the final 6 super early tomorrow, just to make sure I get all the other stuff I want to accomplish in. Including the fact that Cameron also has his birthday tomorrow and we are having his party at 3:30 in the afternoon. So, I have a party to set up.


OK.. Done with my run for today, I take a quick shower and Morgan and I are now off to order a cake and to Costco. Normally I make the cake, but this year I just don't have time. I found a cool fireman cake at Walmart of all places.. Happy about that.


Costco here we come. Cameron has early release today so, I am in a hurry. We run in get our shopping done and out we go. We go straight to pick up Cameron.

I call to see if the outdoor pool is open for the kids to swim so I can get my swim training in. It is!! Yippee!!


I head home drop off all the goods and we head to the gym.. We change and go SWIMMING!!!

Check out these cool swim caps I got at Old Navy.. Cameron.. the SHARK!!!!

 

We are keeping our goggles on today!!  No Burning eyes!!!
I swim my laps and the kids play.  We are done by 3pm and heading home.  Veanne is coming at 4 so we can ride!!

Yes, my third workout for the day.  I have to say though, I really thought it was warm all day.  I looked on Facebook and one of my dear friends Karen posted that it was 101 degrees today here. WHAT??? No wonder I was hot!!!

He was out a little soon for me today! My water bottle on my aerobars could have been used to cook noodles.. YUCK!! 

Thank God for the Used Car Sales place the has water for riders!!  I was super thirsty and in need of water!!!

Yes.. desert in my mouth!!  It was HOT!!!Now I know why. 
We got back fully soaked in sweat, my MO for today is seem.. and I start cleaning.. I figure why not, I don't want to clean much tomorrow, it's my Birthday!!  So, I vacuum, mop, laundry, cook dinner, clean outside and now... I need a shower!!!
I take a shower and the kids are next!!  I feel so much better and now, I am ready for bed.  I get the kids to bed.  Finish laundry and... here I am.. looking around at what else needs to be done and thinking about my day tomorrow.  iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay...tomorrow i40..:o)try and keep up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment