Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 3...trying to stay ahead of the game...

Day 3 started VERY Early with only 4 hours of sleep... I think I fell out of bed and into the car. Diet Dr.Pepper in hand, I headed to Barton Springs to do some swim coaching. The chilly air felt good on my face.

After the coaching session, it was my turn to train. I stayed downtown to run Townlake.. My goal was over 10 miles ... I had a great run and the weather was perfect...Well, if I wasn't awake before the water in the face... I am now.

After my run which ended up being 14.40.. I hopped into Barton Springs for a bit of a chilly cooling off.. Burrrrr was chilly water. I do not know how these people swim with out wetsuits, it's too cold for me.

After my cooldown, I headed over to PitaPit for lunch...YUM!!

Went home for a minute, then off to get Morgan. She was so happy to see me. Haven't seen her since Sunday. At this point I am getting super tired.. We head over to pick Cameron up and we are early so, I actually take a quick catnap to re-boot. Cameron comes running and we head home.

I park and they decide to wash my car. Nothing could possibly make it more dirty, so I gave them a bucket, soap, towels and let them go to town.

Then they asked for $20 bucks.. HUH?? I don't think so. I laugh and walk back inside. I have training programs to write and lots to catch up on. They come in, and I go out to finish the cleaning process. Nice clean car. Lots of dead bugs from the drive back and forth to Dallas.. YUCK!

I cook dinner, they shower and get to bed. Cameron tells me children need 10 hrs of sleep, he learned that in PE.. I laugh, we say prayers and they are asleep.

I finish up and now, beyond tired... I am heading to bed.. Sweet Dreams...iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay...iTired...

No comments:

Post a Comment