Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 4... they start of 40 miles in 4 days


Day 4... WOW I slept until 7:20!!.. Woke up pretty rested from the weekend but, a tad sore. I still had an absolute BLAST!!!

Today is the day I am bringing more shoes to the ShoeBank. As well as donations. These are some of the shoes I have had help collecting over the last 40 days. I am happy to say this was a success.

After I left my parents shop, I'm heading to Flowermound to do a trail run. I am taking my Guava with me today. This is Rick and Whitney's yellow lab. Rick is Rob's Brother. Guava starts crying and following me the minute I walk in. I take her running with me every time I am in town and she LOVES it. She loves trails almost more then me.


She is whines until we get to the trail head. Cracks me up every time. My plan is to run 10 miles but, we usually get lost somewhere along the way, only to find our way back.
Here is some footage from our run...Swim and all...

.. And we are still going!!



Bamboo forest..



Total mileage was about 12 miles... Now it's time to head back and get a shower. I have a meeting at 4:30 with a new athlete I am going to be coaching.

I get ready to leave and it starts raining. Head to coffee shop... I will not promote mass coffee shops, I like the little guys.. so no name here.. but, it was convenient and no, I didn't get the coffee.. tastes burned to me. Meeting went well and I am looking forward to helping this athlete succeed in his racing and reaching his goals and final goal of a half and full Ironman!!!

Now it's pouring and traffic and I am heading back to Austin. Traffic is horrible by the airport but was somewhat short lived. I head out through Ft. Worth. Right before Hillsboro, this is what I see...

And a double rainbow.. Once again I am reminded of God's Promise..
I arrive home shortly before 10pm.. And I am wiped out but, I have work that needs to be done... I get busy.. iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay..iDrive

No comments:

Post a Comment