Monday, March 29, 2010

39 days and counting.....



My 39th day is almost over. As I attempt to incorporate my family and friends into almost ever endeavor I am taking on or doing or... whatever I had a successful day.




My first schedule of event was my Swim... I headed to the pool and hit a few 100's, 250', for about 1500.. Then I finished off with a straight 1000 equaling 40 laps straight. I was kinda in a hurry because the kids center was closing at 1pm and because Morgan only goes to Mommy's Day Out twice a week I had to move it..Moveit.. or Swim it Swim it rather:O)




After that we headed to HOME DEPOT to pick up some lovely flowers to add some fresh color to our yard. After this super cold winter, we needed to spice things up a bit so, Morgan and I went flower shopping!! After that we went to pick Cameron up from school, came home and got busy in the yard. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!


After all that, now comes my next workout at 4:30. Our wonderful sitter, Gretchen comes over.. On time as usual so we can ride off into the sunset. Rob and I get ready to go, V is here to meet us and we meet Ed on the side of the rode. We are gonna try to hit 40 miles in 2 hours or less. we make great time on the outbound, only to turn around into major head wind. We may still have hit just over 2 hours but then Rob had a flat... He can change it pretty quick but usually it still takes about 10 minutes when it's all said and done. We aren't gonna make it. I had to cut it 2 miles short. I had to get back so Gretchen could go home and do her homework etc... She's such a great sitter and a huge help when I need to train.


I got home changed clothes and headed out for a 40 minute run. I would have been less apt to do this however... I challenged myself with the countdown.. Gave me extra motivation, which is good because triathlon season is coming up VERY quickly. So I did it... It felt great actually. I am still in a bit of recovery from the half amrathon on Saturday but, all is good. I came home and had 40 kisses to delivery before bedtime so everyone was smothered in sweaty mommy kisses... Sang a song.. said prayers off to never land they went.


I am finishing up by writing one of my clients a training program... He is racing Xterra which is OFFROAD triathlon... So super cool and amazingly challenging. He is doing that with my husband Rob.. Should be a good time!! I'll me running the course the day before they race the triathlon. I am a good trail runner, not so great on the mountain bike. I am really good at crashing on a mountain bike though. I'll leave that racing to the boys... for now:o).


Til tomorrow... have an amazing evening!!



I love my iphone by the way... helps me add all this great video blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment