Friday, March 26, 2010

Tomorrow is 41...

Tomorrow marks 41 days before I turn 40 and 1 day before the Kickoff!! I am getting up super early to race the Zooma Half Marathon. In the last 7 weeks I will have run a full marathon 26.2 miles and 3 half marathons13.1.. That's a lot of racing and it's just the beginning of my season.

I'm feeling good and will hopefully get some good sleep tonight. I have never done this race and I am so grateful, when I showed up they were setting up for packet pickup, they gave me my stuff. I felt terrible they had to stop and get me all my stuff, I live on the north side of Austin and with 2 children and traffic going back would have been just awful. So I wanna say thank you to the registration staff for doing that for me... I didn't get anyone's name I was just trying to not be a bother, since it was actually bad timing on my part.

I am racing to win tomorrow so I hope I make it worth it to you!!! Please again if any of you ever read this.... THANK YOU!!! I am looking forward to hopefully seeing you out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment