Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Charities

For those of you who will be following, helping, or chosing to donate... For my 40 to 40 countdown. The websites for the charities are www.abcaus.org and www.shoebank.org I will be collecting baby items for Any Baby Can (diapers, all baby items, cleaning supplies and donations) and for the Shoe Bank www.shoebank.org I will be taking all athletic shoes, childrens included, no ladies dress shoes please.

Throughout the 40 days I will be raising awareness as to how we can help others, not just financially but with our time. Please take time to follow me on my journey and follow what I hope will be a start of things to come. I can not make this happen with out you and your support and encouragement. I will be challenging myself physically, mentally and emotionally throughtout this journey and hope to be an open book as to what is going on in my heart and my head and the impact just one person can make... ONE STEP at a time!!!

Some of my challenges will be big, some not so big but, it's the journey and the awareness that I am hoping will make a change. God has blessed me with a gift of athleticism and determination and I can only hope to show my gratitude and give back at this point in my life.... Please join me on this journey... Lives will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment