Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So Far

Well... Planning is well under way. I will be running a half marathon on March 27 and the 40to40 kick off party is March 28. I have coordinated with the Dallas Shoe Bank to collect shoes as well as donations and Any Baby Can in Austin for baby items and donations. Please consider donating for these causes. I am trying to add a link to my website as well.

If you are in Dallas the drop off is at Gunter's Greenhouse in Richardson off of Campbell Road. PLEASE come by if your in Dallas the shop looks absolutely gorgeous right now with all the orchids in bloom. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to help in any way. I will also be donating time to the Austin Zoo and the local soup kitchen during my 40 days. AND PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD... MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment