Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 11... WHAT??? I thought it was still day 12...



Day 11...Drats... I forgot the milk so, no pancakes today. Cameron was disappointed sooo... he got Turkey Bacon, which I get from Whole Foods. I DO NOT buy any processed meat that has nitrates.. I may buy some things that aren't the best candy sometimes and for sure my Diet DP, but 2 things I do avoid are Hydrogenated Oils... and Nitrates. Almost all sandwich meat has it, except from Hormel Natural Choice(available at Super Target, HEB, and Walmart) or meats from Whole Foods or Central Market.. Bacon.. Same deal. So I get the Bacon from Whole Foods.

Cameron LOVES his bacon BTW, so it wasn't a total loss. I just wanted to make sure we have pancake ingredients for tomorrow, I PROMISED.


After the drop off.. I head to the store to get milk some other things I was out of, and a few things for Cameron's Birthday Party.. The Fireman's BALL .. Beach ball that is



We are having a pool party and our pool is right next to the firestation... Perfect for a party..



After the grocery run, I get home to design the invitations, print them out, and attach them to a beach ball. We will delivery them this week.
Done with the invites, now I have some errands to run.

No.1 on my list was new cleats for my cycling shoes. I have Speed Play pedals which is really all I have ever had, and my cleats are broken.





Nice NEW Cleats...Coming right up...

Now it was time for me to swim... Outdoor pool. I love this time of year. I get in and do my workout, took about 50 minutes.


I finish up. Shower and get Morgan from Kids Gym.

We head over to VO2. I need new shoes all together not just cleats. I get the SIDI Spark Carbon Cycling shoe and I really like the color... STEEL. I have been riding in the SIDI brand for 9 years and I really like the shoe so I am sticking with what I know, AND I know I need new shoes. Thank you Camila and Gustavo!!!!!! I also purchased some needed tri-shorts made by 2XU.. LOVE them!!! I'll be riding in these items tonight!!


We head out to get Cameron.. He's all happy I finished his invites!! We get to the car and head home. I clean my car like I do every Monday, and I didn't realized I did this every Monday until I started writing about what I actually do in a day.

If I actually stop to think about what I do all day, my head would spin and I'd never get anything done.

I JUST DO IT as Nike says..
Cameron and Morgan star to deliver invitations to some of the friends that live right around out street.  I laugh because they take one, come back and take another, and so on. I'm thinking good exercise.  They stay down the street at Madison's and play for a bit, aith is also there.  They both are in Cameron's class at school.  He has more girls coming to his party then girls..Morgan is very happy about that.

Time for them to come home, Gretchen is coming.

Gustavo arrives to join us for the ride, Veanne is here, ready to go and Gretchen arrives... Perfect! Veanne has a slow leak, so she and Gustavo change her tire before we leave. Today we have a crosswind but, we have a very comfortable pace going.





one the way back...
We get home in just over 2 hours... VERY NICE ride!!! I put my running shoes on and just go for an easy run.. Gustavo gets his bike in his car, Rob goes in to let Gretchen go home.


My run was a very easy 14min 40 sec



I get home, Cameron and Morgan are eating dinner and I fix my own salad this evening.
I steam some Broccoli

Makes me STRONG and cook some brown rice, Morgan eats this as well, with Ranch Dressing of course. Dinner is served...
 I need a shower and the kids need to get to bed.  I take a quick shower while the kids are getting ready for bed.  I hop out, we say prayers and off to NeverLand they go...

Tomorrow will be a pancake morning, I'll try to get creative. Cameron just likes the plain pancakes.. no syrup, no nothing.. Easy!!  Until then...
 iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay and iCook and tonight iSleep...

1 comment:

  1. hey claudia, it was a nice riding with you, Rob and Veanne. I'll try to make it again on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete