Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 7... so far

Day 7... OK.. So for over 30 days I have consistently written about my crazy life... it's 10:40, I just got back from a wedding, which we left early because we have to get up super early.. and I have to get ready to ride tomorrow. I actually did take pictures and video tonight but, I have to get some sleep. I promise after I am done riding 100 miles tomorrow .. eating my barbeque and drinking a beer, I will let you know what is going on... I am pooped, emotionally drained, and in need of rest...iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay, and tomorrow...iRIDE a century!! WOOHOO!!!

Day 7... What in the world did I do all day????

Cameron... drop off..Check, Pick up house... Check, Laundry... Check, Rob takes Morgan with him to pick up his parents at the airport.. YEAH!! Now I can get stuff done double time. I go to 3 different stores.. THEN... head to the gym. I need a swim..

Friday is a very easy (workout wise) day for me at this point so, I swim my 40 straight laps then do a few sets.. Hop out and in the shower.. I have a busy afternoon.

I head home for a sandwich. Pack up the car for the fundraiser at VO2 and get ready to get Cameron. Rob's dad comes with me and Cameron is thrilled to see Grandpa. I take them back home. Finish packing up the car, head to VO2



I set up, Ed shows up to help..

I also have a wedding that starts at 6pm.. CRAZY. I have to say I was a bit disappointed about the fundraiser, but, I did it and we got a nice big shoe drop off, thank you Lisa!! We closed down early so I could be on time to the wedding.

I met Rob in a parking lot and got dressed in the car.. NICE!

Thankfully I at least had lipstick. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.



Traffic was a nightmare!! but, we arrive. Megan and Andrew are friends of ours and today is the big day...


Check out this flower!!!! It's gorgeous!
The reception was at a Italian Villa in Lago Vista, it was beautiful..Look at this view..


Here is some footage from the wedding... Really was a lot of fun..

A Shiner before I ride Shiner:o)... And a tapas..


The CupCAKE.. Every cupcake had a different flavor.  We had to leave early so no cupcake for me.  Probably a wise decision based on my last Cupcake experience.. Which right now I can not remember what day that was. 
After I snap these shots, say Hi and give hugs...

It's 9:30, we head home.  We have to be up at 5am and I still have lots to do when I get home. 
I sit down.. Write a small blurb about how I will write tomorrow, so... Here is it:o)
iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay... iManaged today...

No comments:

Post a Comment