Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 24.. Got my Booty out the Door

Day 24.... The sky's the limit.. The first steps are the hardest but soon you'll be walking out the door. This morning was just great. We were all up early and on time. No dressing sleeping children this morning. I was the sleepy one though. I pulled myself out of bed to get lunches packed and Cameron to school. On my way both Cameron and Morgan sat in the back seat reading Cameron's new "Freddy" books quietly. Cameron was off. Morgan and I headed back home. I took some time to clean up, mow the lawn, do some laundry, and get her ready for Mommy's Day Out.


Tuesdays is longrun day for me.



I got home.. got ready and although I was feeling tired. I told myself "just get out the door." See what happens. I knew it was going to be a little slow. I still have some fatigue from Sunday's race. Today's run was 14.4 at a very easy pace. The weather was lovely and I was just enjoying my "Quiet TIME" Just me, my shoes, and the trail. Hard to beat actually.

I finished up with some form drills and called it a day.

In and out of the shower and off to pick Morgan up. From there as usual we head to pick up Cameron.  I needed to run to the store to get a few things and I looked in the back seat and this was Cameron.

Humm.. Someone else was a bit tired too.  After a little motivation from me, we headed inside the HEB..  In and out pretty quickly we headed home. 

It was not long after we were home that the children started showing up.  Good times.  I sat inside working with all the doors open so I could hear the laughter and play going on outside.. Hide and Go Seek at this point. 

Then my dogs got out and all the children were rallying my two Labs.  It really doesn't take much.  You just have to give chase, they will chase you down.  So kids on bikes try to race my dog back to the house.  As usual, my dogs win and they are so excited to be chasing children it's hilarious.  Now all the fun has moved into the backyard.  I am happy about that because madness is contained.  I can relax.


Not for long though.  It was time to make lemonade for everyone..



6 o'clock came and it was time for Cameron and Morgan to come inside for dinner, baths, and reading.. more Ready Freddy books. 

 I have some peace to think and write and catch-up.  I'm finishing up early tonight and getting some needed rest.  Until tomorrow... iSwim, iRide, iRun, iPlay... INFINITY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment