Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trickery Tom Foolery got me on Day 36




I'm am writing this early and will continue while all is fresh in my head. As I stayed in bed this morning thinking, I'm so glad it's Friday.. No school, I think we'll sleep in. Jasmine on of my labs kept trying to wake me and I just ignored her, thinking I'm not moving today is Friday.. Good Friday.. Then for some reason I started calculating in my head, wait... Morgan hasn't had her Easter Egg Hunt yet.. YIKES...... It's Thurdays, it's 7:10 and the three of us are still in bed.. This isn't good, rush rush the hummerbird is up. I run into the kitchen and Cameron reminds me I need to eat a yogurt for breakfast.. He needs the container for school and to make sure I wash it and dry it.

Then Morgan decides she's making toast... We have no time but I am impatiently, patient if there is such a thing. We are in the car my 7:24.. We make the first green light and all is good we are on the way. Momma doesn't like to be late. So then of course, at the next light we're behind the person who stops when the light switches to yellow.. UGH!!! two minutes at this light. No one to blame but Tom Foolery on April Fools this morning and I laughed, I get around this person and we are on our way.

The turn..Is a left turn with a cross walk. Now but of course the children all start crossing the street for us to go left when no cars are coming.. Double Drats. not just once, but 3 times.. Tom Foolery got me again this never happens I say and laugh again. Tellin Cameron he's gonna have to bolt to class so he's not late.

Now I gotta get back to do Morgans eggs for her class.. Hoping April Fools doesn't get me again. I think we can get here to school on time.. Gotta run.. It's 9:03 and our departure time is 9:10.. Until Later..

Whew... Morgans made it to school and I had about 1 hour and 10 minutes to run.. I'm not feeling great so we'll see how things go. I think to myself, my whole body hurts with this cold but I figure I take it easy, everyone is happy. Especially my feet. I bust out my new running shoes. Then Green Silencers.. http://www.brooks.com/ SWEET!! Super FAST, light, and made from recycled materials. Extra Bonus. I figure if my run doesn't do the trick, these shoes will!!

Off I go, funny I start to run and every ache melts away, I am feeling great so I decide I'll run 6.4 keeping the 4 in the mix. I decide to run an area called ... BREAKAWAY. It's got some good hills and virtually no cars. There are plenty of times right during my run I'll decide to switch things up.. That easy 6.4 changed drastically.. At about mile 4 .. fitting now that I think about it I decided I would throw in some 4 minute pickups. 4 to be exact. Now look at all those 4's I chuckle to myself.. Flick my sweat and finish off to my house.

Time to rush again, Morgan's picnic and Easter Egg Hunt is at 11:30. In the shower, out and off I go. I stop by the wag a bag to get my favorite drink.. Diet Dr.Pepper. I talk to the manager a bit, he is such a nice guy, say my good byes and just in time to have a picnic. Good Times for sure. Now for those eggs.

It's super windy and I am feeling totally run down. We run some errands after school and head over to pick Cameron up. Finally home, for peace and quiet. I actually do something that I never ever do and I am not making a blanet statement. I laid down to take a nap. I figure 40 minutes and I'll be good. I actually fell asleep, again super unusual. I need a re-boot. It's just 5 o'clock and I am planning the rest of my day 36.. Nothing to exciting I don't think yet... We'll see though. I could change my mind, I'm good like that. Otherwise have a great evening and we'll see you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment