Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 12...Play..Play..Play..Play..

Day 12... I was out the door running at 7:15(workout #1)..I wanted to get a short run in before church.. I had an hour. 6 miles done.

Home in the shower and out the door for church at 9am.


As usually church is amazing and today started with a few baptisms.. I was actually baptised in the ocean in California in 2002 with Rob. I have been a Christian most of my life and have stumbled many times along the way, which many of you have witnessed and I continue to stumble but, I am forgiven and never perfect. No matter how hard I try. I can only hope and pray to plant a seed in others to "seek and you shall find." God never asks us to be perfect He just want us to ask Him into our lives, He will handle the rest. Baptisms are very emotional to me so I really do enjoy when people take a stand to do this.

After church we head straight to the gym... Morgan chooses to go into the Kids Gym, Cameron goes outside with Rob and Me to count out laps and time us. We dive in at 11am. I swim(workout#2) my first 1,000 (40 laps), then Rob has me swim 50's on 50 seconds and this is with rest.. Well.. I got no rest. maybe 5 seconds.. He kills me. He was all nice and rested and I was sucking air. So, we took it to 60 seconds. So I could get some rest. Rob played waterpolo for UCSB and is a very good swimmer. I only wish I was half the swimmer he is. I will keep trying though.

After we were done, we showered and headed out.

Today we were all going downtown Austin for the Arts Festival AND T-Bird and the Breaks were playing... They ROCK!!!!! So, off we go.....



We walk in and the kids area was down and to the right... So we had some craft fun to get done...
First the Rock Craft...

Cameron and I are now on to craft #2...

I thought it was funny this was a old Black Sabbath CD...


Paint it up!!!


At this point Margan is still in line waiting to get her face painted... Cameron and I head to the main stage... Morgan gets her arm painted...
Such a beautiful Purple Glitter Butterfly.


On the way to the concert I see this beautiful painting


I love flowers...

Now for the Breaks.... YEAH!!!


I am going to post 4 clips of what I filmed. I realized from yesterday I need to keep the clips short or it takes forever to upload... I think this is such a GREAT fun band and I love the horn section and the girls and T-Birds voice!!!





And ..... I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!

and the final take...

After they were done with their set, Cameron, Morgan and I talked to the girls since we were already on side stage and told them we think they're awesome!! We saw them 2 years ago at SXSW at Jovita's, a Mexican restaurant here in Austin. They are a local band.. Then Cameron sang a bit of Esmeralda and we all laughed.

We headed back to the craft area for one more craft each and time to go home, Cameron did another CD and Morgan decorated a tile. Good times.

We actually head straight to church, the kids have Awana this evening at 4:30. Rob and I drop them off. I stop to talk to Steve a bit about training.

We rush to get home, I want to get a spin in. My legs are a bit sore from yesterdays long ride. It's beautiful and I have a strong head wind going out. I have less then an hour so I make good use of my time(workout #3).

I make it back in 40 minutes, just enough to loosen the legs a bit. Quick shower(shower #3) and out the door to pick up the kids.

We get home and it's dinner time... Shower time and bedtime... No Time to waste...

I sit and watch a bit of American Idol.. Still catching up.. and stop to write... Now I have to work on Cameron's Birthday Invitations.. Even though we share the same Birthday and I'm hitting the Big 40... We are having a bash for him the same day... I need to get busy with that. We're having a burning down the house kind of celebration...Fireman/pool party!! Bring it!!!

Until tomorrow!!!!

iSwim,iRide,iRun... and somedays iDo all 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment