Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 25... keep on keeping on


Day 25... Mad rush to get the kids out this morning. I wanted to let them sleep until the last minute which gives them about 5 minutes to get ready. We had a very busy weekend. I actually got Cameron dressed while he was still sleeping. I started laughing while I was dressing him and he started laughing. Funny way to wake up. It was like dressing Raggedy Andy. Same thing with Morgan.. Raggedy Ann. With all our band-aids in the right place, we were ready to go.Thankfully Morgan was home with me today.

I get Cameron off to school and head back home, I had work to do. We headed to the gym around 11 so I could swim. I started with my 40 laps or 1,000 straight, then went into my workout. My swim lasted about 1hr and 4 minutes and I did not do that on purpose, it's just how it worked out today. I went to get Morgan and we headed back home so I could get some more of that work done.

2:15 time to head to school to get Cameron. This really is one of my favorite times of everyday. I miss his smile. We head back home and I tell them Gretchen is coming. It's Monday and Mommy has to train tonight. I get my bike gear ready, Veanne is here and Gretchen arrives on time.


For some reason I was a little flustered today but, we headed out at about 4:05. Helmet.. check, sunglasses..check, water.. check. As we rode out I said.. DRATS.. SUNSCREEN. I have GOT to remember sunscreen. Off we go.

We head North on Parmer not quite an hour and turn around. We are taking it a bit easy. I want to give my legs some time to recover. We finished in about 1:40 and I took off for about a 20 minute run just to loosen up my running legs.






I get back so Gretchen can get home. Cameron and Morgan of course don't want her to leave but, I have to hurry and get my bike up to VO2 Triathlon and Cycles, I am getting a new rear derailleur on my bike. YEAH!! I get the kids in the car as quickly as possible because it's actually dinner time.

We get up to VO2 and drop of my bike. We talk about yesterdays race. Camila and Gustavo both ran it and both had a great race!! GOOD JOB!!! I have to run, we are way past dinner time

We get home and another mad rush to cook dinner. Today was mostly a recovery day and honestly right now I am feeling a little Ho-Hum.. My tank is empty, I'm tired, and need some rest. So until tomorrow... iSwim, iRide, iRun, iPlay... Keep going strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment