Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 9.... EVEREADY..


Day 9... I am EVEREADY

 Today started early for Cameron and me, Morgan decided she was sleeping in. I get home from dropping Cameron of and .... she's still sleeping. What's up with that??? That NEVER happens.



I am riding this morning. I am thrilled to ride my bike with a new cassette, chain, and gears!!! THRILLED I tell ya!!! I hop on and take off.. Happy as a


clam.. of course...



I get back and do some of that housework I left earlier, then I head downtown with Morgan for nothing really. We stop at a cafe"Trailer" she has an apple and some chips, I talk with a local competitor about training stuff and we head back to North Austin.



We get to the Gym and it's swim time for me. My goal is 40 minutes... and 40 minutes it is..Crank out a few sets and some drills.. The pool was cold so I was actually freezing and jumped into a hot shower ASAP.. twice actually. OMG I was cold..


yes, I was blue..

I went to get Morgan and told her to hurry, I could not wait to sit in the HOT car.. I say that now, of course 2 more weeks and it'll make me cry, because it's so hot you have to open the doors and turn the car on, wait 10 minutes for it to cool of before you can even sit down.. Boy, it gets hot!



OK... So, off we go to run a couple errands, as many errands I run, you think I'd be done by now. Something comes up everyday. I am actually riding in the same shirt as V, so I went to buy it.. (Got the last one AND IT WAS ON SALE!!!!!! SCORE!!) for the 100mile ride to Shiner on Sat and I have made ribbons in Shauna's honor that we are wearing on our jerseys. I want us all to look like a team.



Now it's 2:15 and time to get Cameron. I still have goggle eyes from my swim... Nice.. My least favorite part about swimming, it's seems the older I get, the worse it gets.. Whatever, iSwim...Thank God it's not permanent.



We get home and I have some work to do. I need to set up appointments with clients for next week. If you think the last 31 days has been crazy, wait until Friday.. I am about to turn up the HEAT. I am not going to write about it ahead of time, I am excited to see how it all unfolds. Let me tell you though, I have a fundraiser, a wedding, a 100mile bike ride, an adventure race in Dallas, trail run in Flowermound Monday morning, Meeting Monday evening in Flowermound, Drive back to Austin Monday night, Meeting 7am Tuesday then Long run and swim, Weds long run and ride, Thurs long run; to hit 40 miles in 4 days for my 40th Birthday, Cameron's Birthday party... In-Laws in town(WORLDS BEST IN-LAWS).. Whew... DID YOU GET ALL THAT..



Putting my head down.. and just going for it. Do not think, just DO!!!

OK so back to the rest the day.

5:30 I go to get my kids and they are running in to get bathing suits and running out.. They are going swimming.. Allright... it's a mad rush let me tell you...




I am chasing them down with extra clothes.. I get down to Chris's house.. Everyone jumps in, they are having a ball.



No fear here!!

This picture is hilarious to me, her bathing suit top is up to her neck, I didn't realize it until AFTER I took this picture and I think it's so funny I decided to add it in.


After some good conversation, I realize... 7 o'clock?? WHAT??? We gotta go, it's dinner time... Everybody out.. I carry Morgan snuggled tightly in her towel and Cameron run's home. Dinner is on the table in 10 minutes.. Mommy the speedy cook!! Thank you


 AMY'S Organic Cheese Pizza Snacks.. A favorite around here.

After dinner, I sit down at my computer and Rob tucks the kids into bed so I can get finished and in bed.  Last night after I was done writing and I was planning on reading, stuff kept coming up.  I finally turned off the light but could not, for the life of me, turn my brain off.  Like Morgan say's "It wouldn't stop making stories" At some point I guess I fell asleep only to wake periodiocally with storms of thought and drifting back off to sleep.  Until tomorrow...I will drift off..dreaming about ...iSwim,iRide,iRun,iPlay, and iDream..

No comments:

Post a Comment